Berchmans sports:
Hello I'm going to talk about a sport in particular: men's soccer.
Today I will talk about the coaches of soccer and the games coming from the League Pance River.The workouts are Mondays and Thursdays for categories 98, 97 y 96, in some category of the great occasions, everyone is invited to stay in the coaches, if they stay in the games can participate no matter who does not have the ability.
Is necessary all the people that go to the games have the implements:
. Soccer shoes
.Shorts
. School shirt
To enter the team must stay in the coaches that afternoon but before that should talk to the teacher so that I will have some of the teams of the categories, but would be very difficult to go to games. is important to know that a holder will not always that if you can believe it is always enough person, so you always have to train hard to take into account the coach and the talent of these people that are left over, we expect you try your
I'm on the computer and I'm always attentive to what the teacher
says to always be prepared because often times the teacher says the day before,
they have to take that into account to save face with the teacher
The programming of games for this week are:
Monday is football workout for the category of large, on Tuesday the ninth category for our eight ninety-seven, it is assumed that this Friday is no match for our category according to what the professor said soccer.
By Juan Manuel Caicedo 7b

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario